Add: C912 Wangshang Building,407# Yongjun Road Yiwu,Zhejiang,China
1. Yoga as a form of fitness, remember to warm up a few minutes before the practice. In practice, you can feel every inch of your body by listening to your deep, gentle breathing to guide you from one position to another. If you feel unwell, you should postpone the yoga action.
2. Yoga moves need to be practiced carefully in time and experience accumulation. When you have a basic understanding of action in your mind, try again with your body. It is more challenging to practice streaming yoga or hot yoga. When you stretch your body or squeeze muscles without feeling pain, tension, or tiredness, you can be bold enough to let your breath lead your body to do better.
3. Choose an experienced yoga teacher to keep his methods and style in mind. And let your teacher know about your health before class, and don't be shy about asking if your body is suitable for yoga, and if your teacher can't give you feedback on your specific physical condition, then obviously it's a hint: he may not be right for you.
4. Do not imitate anyone else, no two people are the same body state, do not go with other practitioners, and do not because they do not have a certain action and frustration, everyone has their own advantages and disadvantages. Just challenge yourself to the limit when your body permits.
5. Adhere to barefoot practice, wearing soft and comfortable, inactive natural fiber fabric made of clothing, so that your skin can breathe better.
6. Be familiar with all parts of your body, especially your legs, tailbone, sitting bones, pubic bone, sacrum, rib clavicle, scapula, neck and your head.
7. Do not be afraid to use the auxiliary props of yoga. They can help us to spread the parts of our body better, while making our workout process more efficient.
Remember: Yoga is not athletic, and pain is caused by the strain of the soft tissue that occurs when the ligament and tendon are forced to extend beyond the body's habitual range.